Resident donations enable us to do our jobs well and keep you, your family and property safe.
· Upper Makefield Township resident donations fund a significant portion of our operating budget — paying for: fuel, utilities, equipment, maintenance, insurance, and other operating expenses.
· Your donations do NOT pay salaries — all our members are volunteers who dedicate their time and energy to protect the community.
· We occasionally face unfunded regulatory mandates. (e.g., for new radios, hoses, other gear.)
· We also must pay for new: technologies, apparatus and associated training to maintain our high standards.
· Our other funding sources are formulaic and may have restricted uses — these include dedicated Township millage, specific-use grants, and PA Act 184/Relief Association – a homeowner’s insurance-funded program.
Other important facts:
· The Upper Makefield Fire Company is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) Pennsylvania non-profit corporation.
· Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
· Many employers will match your charitable contributions — please check with your benefits manager for instructions.
· We continue to take informed, cost-effective actions to benefit the community.
How to donate:
Please act now to make an immediate impact.
- Use our secure online portal:
- Mail a check made payable to “Upper Makefield Fire Company”
Attn: Fund Drive
P.O. Box 125
Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- Use this same address for your matching gift form, if applicable
We are proud of the service we provide to the community and appreciate your donation in support of our efforts!